Everything You Need To Know About Disney's Frozen II
by BoostCommerce Collaborator on Oct 16, 2019
The countdown is officially on for the launch of Frozen II. It's been 5 long years since the release of the original Frozen and children, families and Disney fanatics have been awaiting the release of the sequel for what feels like a lifetime.
The Story Of Frozen II
The story of Frozen 2 takes place 3 years after the events of Anna & Elsa's adventures to save Arendelle. According to directors Jennifer Lee and Chris Buck, Frozen 2 aims to answer questions that viewers had after Anna saved Elsa from Hans as well as the reason behind Elsa's spectacular icy powers.
Similarly to the original Frozen, the story begins with Anna & Elsa's deceased Farther - King Agnarr - telling his daughters about the Enchanted Forest and how he and everyone else were cast out of the magical realm many years before. This story that sets up the rest of the film, as later, in the present day, Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, Sven, and Olaf journey to the forest in the north to uncover the voice that's been calling out to Elsa
Frozen II Facts & Trivia
For any Frozen Fan, knowing the ins and outs of the movie trivia is an essential, right? So, before the film even launches, we've searched and succeeded in finding you all the facts & trivia you and your little ones will need to get truly excited about Frozen II this Winter.
- Frozen 2 wants to answer five specific questions, according to the filmmakers: "Why Elsa has icy powers? How have they grown since Anna saved Elsa’s life? Why was Anna born the way she was? Where were their parents going when the ship went down? Is there really such a thing as happily ever after?"
- Frozen 2 has been in development for four years and it's the fourth sequel Walt Disney Animation Studios has ever made.
- Anna is considered the perfect fairy tale character - a person who believes in happily ever after - while Elsa is the perfect mythic character, someone who carries the weight of the world on their shoulders.
- Anna's new costume in Frozen 2 was #122 on the list and it was originally created for Elsa. Of course, the colors changed because Elsa can't wear anything that doesn't have cool colors.
- The Nokk is a shape-shifting water spirit, so while it can take any form it wants, it chooses to be a horse. Because of this, the animators studied horse anatomy, locomotion, quadruped motion, and more. It also took seven months to complete the first tech animation